Monday, March 24, 2008

Pete Tadros x 0.5 = Me = Youseff Tawfik x 0.75


Let's face it. I'm no Pete Tadros (see below)...Ok, I'm not even a Youssef Tawfik (right).

Therefore I am only running a HALF marathon to raise money for the Littlest Lamb. Yeah, that's right, you read it correctly, HALF.

So if you wanna pledge a donation, make my day (and the little orphans' day too!)...

To pledge, you can

1. click on my profile and e-mail me;

2. go to the Littlest Lamb site, donate directly through Paypal, leaving a note about Hook Mountain HALF marathon; or

3. Come to the race and, in the Middle Eastern tradition, throw single dollar bills at me if/when I cross the finish line.

Note: You can pledge a per-mile amount (13.1 total) or a set amount, to be donated if I manage to finish in under 2 hours.

No comments: