Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Running Advice from the Experts

I would like to share some wisdom I recently received on juggling two races:

"If you are building miles and then start ...adding more intensity at the same time, you may be asking for trouble. I know you want to run as fast as possible on 6/6 but are you willing to risk injury that could negatively affect your 9/26 goal race????"
-Tchuck (first photo below)

"Unless that quote was from Michael Johnson or Jackie Joyner-Kersee, bun it."
-Samuel Beshara (second photo below, on left)


3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL

Jeremy said...

BEST.POST.EVAR!

Jeremy said...

Take it from a real expert, St. Paul himself...

9/26 goal race, huh?

1 Corinthians 9/26 :
"Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air."

You gotta be in it to win it Noodles!